We always wonder if fashion folks can't help but style their significant others, though Rachel Zoe's endearingly unfashionable husband, Rodger, seems to dispel that notion, and now Jason Schwartzman, too, says his ecofriendly-designer wife Brady Cunningham doesn't bother to dress him. "She never tells me what to wear, I put on whatever I feel like. But I did [grow this mustache] for my wife, she likes it," he said. "You want to feel it?" Well, Schwartzman is pretty fashionable on his own, so he probably doesn't need her help. But the mustache? Really, Cunningham? [Page Six/NYP]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like