Janie Bryant is cementing her reputation as TV’s busiest stylist. Not satisfied with her QVC collection and Banana Republic vlogging, the Mad Men costume designer is now lending her vintage expertise to Maidenform’s marketing team. Beginning this month, Bryant will appear in a viral ad campaign where she’ll promote the brand’s Ultimate Push-Up Bra, Flexees Firm Control Slip, and Fat Free Dressing shapewear on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and maidenform.com. The partnership isn't surprising, since Bryant already dresses the ladies of Mad Men in Maidenform’s sixties-style bullet bras, stating, “Foundations and intimate apparel are so important to me and how I wardrobe and design for shows.”
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her