Oh praise! Women can really buy a pointy bra to give fall's pointy-chested Prada dresses proper structure in the breast-obsessed season we are now entering. And it's a truly authentic cone bra — an "It" bra, if we may — designed by Jean Paul Gaultier for his La Perla collection, inspired by Madonna's Blond Ambition tour. The items hit select department stores and La Perla boutiques in November, and prices start at $600. Woe is she who does not go into fall breasts first, but if you're not a torpedo boob kind of girl, the line also includes some wonderful rounded cups and a pair of panties that will make your ass look like a peacock's.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads