Glee songstress Lea Michele "fell in love" with a Jill Stuart resort dress she wore for a recent Teen Vogue photo shoot, so, naturally, she asked the designer if she could have it. Stuart readily agreed to let Michele keep the dress, explaining: "It's a breath of fresh air to have such a respectful young actress not feel overly entitled to just take items, but instead kindly reach out to us to ask permission." Certainly asking for something before just taking it is the right thing to do, and we're sure the stylish Michele looks lovely in the Stuart number; we just hadn't realized simply not stealing was "a breath of fresh air" these days. [Page Six/NYP]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her