Veteran stylist Lori Goldstein, of W, Italian Vogue, and QVC, says real fashion folks aren't aspiring celebrities or reality-TV stars: "The people that I have always been drawn to are the worker bees. Whether that’s Steven Meisel — whoever it is — nobody I know wants to be a celebrity. They’re attracted to the work itself. Karl Lagerfeld once said to me, 'We have class. Working class!' Here's a man that we all revere, bow down to, and love. What we do is not the fluff — it’s not going out to parties, it’s not to be seen." [Fashionista]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It To 'Saturday'
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel