Katy Perry stripped down for the September issue of Rolling Stone, looking uncharacteristically demure, opting for regular old pink lingerie instead of glow sticks and other outlandish accessories. Certainly the singer, whose infectious new single "Teenage Dream" has been pumping on our headphones recently, looks pretty! But where's her candy-coated, David LaChapelle–like, flamboyant aesthetic? Perhaps she left it in Malaysia last weekend on the MTV World Stage, where she rocked a tutu and sparkles while performing inside a giant banana split. That's the Katy Perry we know!
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat