Madonna is holding auditions for backup dancers, but they won’t be accompanying her on tour anytime soon. No, she’s recruiting performers for the launch party of her new Material Girl clothing line, which will take place at Macy’s Herald Square on September 22. The first 150 dancers to arrive at Broadway Dance Center at 8:30 tomorrow morning will get one minute to shake their stuff in front of Madonna’s lead dancer, Leroy "Hypnosis" Barnes, and Macy’s fashion director Adam Moon. Then the Material Girl herself will hand pick ten of the twenty finalists, who we assume will be outfitted in the finest sparkly bike shorts and crop tops her line has to offer.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season