Michelle Obama has certainly been taking full advantage of her summer vacation. This weekend she left Martha's Vineyard wearing one of her favorite color combos: black, white, and silver. She paired a sleeveless top with a full skirt, metallic flats, and her ever-present stack of beaded bangles. The FLOTUS then arrived in New Orleans wearing a muted floral dress and another pair of shiny flats, this time in a neutral shade of green. She accessorized with gold bracelets, hoop earrings, and pulled-back hair. See the full looks in the Michelle Obama Look Book.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split