The First Family took a trip to Panama City Beach, Florida, this weekend, and Michelle Obama stuffed her suitcase full of breezy clothes from her favorite designers. The FLOTUS arrived wearing a teal, tie-front Jason Wu dress and a stack of bangles. She later played mini-golf in a powder-blue Banana Republic tank, cropped black pants, and black Martin Margiela toe-loop sandals before changing into a black spaghetti-strap top and loose floral shorts to watch porpoises. Michelle also rocked a bright-blue Narciso Rodriguez shirtdress and open-toe snakeskin-print flats while boarding Air Force One. See the full looks in the Michelle Obama Look Book.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb