Jon Kortajarena, fashion's favorite male model of the minute (who also excellently channeled James Dean in Tom Ford's A Single Man, earning him the affection of Madonna), is side by side with Alexa Chung in a new Pepe Jeans campaign. But is she even in this photo, next to those cheekbones and that jaw and those eyes? The Telegraph explains: "Now that it's no longer On with London’s favourite model turned TV presenter turned clothes horse, I can’t help but dismiss her as mere furniture in the new autumn ad. To be fair, this probably has less to do with her minor decline in celebrity than with my ongoing obsession with her co-star." Fashion is fickle! But really, she's probably just still bummed that her show was canceled. [Telegraph UK]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her