Old Hollywood owner Tiffany Porter and her business partner, Alex Shulhafer, have a reputation for spotting independent designers long before their collections get scooped up by major chains. So you can bet we were pretty excited to learn that the pair had scouted new clothing and jewelry lines to showcase exclusively at their new Greenpoint shop (99 Franklin Street near Greenpoint Avenue, 718-389-0837; Monday-Saturday 12-7, Sunday 12-5). Among the scores: sweet floral latticework crop tops, outfit-toughening body chains, toy-car bracelets, and earrings made from bullet casings. Click ahead to see a slideshow of our favorite finds from the Greenpoint shop.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season