• Ralph Rucci has decided to cancel his runway show while his company’s president, Vivian Van Natta, takes an extended medical leave. Instead, the designer will hold individual appointments in his showroom. [WWD]
• British fashion photographer Corinne Day is rumored to have died this past weekend. She had been battling a brain tumor for months. [Racked]
• J.Crew will put its outlet store online in September to spare you those obnoxious outlet-mall journeys. [WSJ]
• Since he's performing in the first concerts at the new Yankee Stadium, Jay-Z is doing a co-branded clothing line with the team. [HuffPo]
• One Bloomingdale’s model's elbow looks deformed thanks to careless Photoshopping. [Jezebel]
• Jade Jagger: "I don't admire anyone's style in particular, past or present." [Guardian UK]
• Fans can vote on which of Lady Gaga's performance outfits should be immortalized in wax sculptures for various Madam Tussauds museums around the world.