Raquel Zimmermann works the ultimate radiator heat-fried winter hair in the new +J by Jil Sander for UNIQLO fall 2010 ad campaign. But of course she makes staticky hair look fantastic, along with her cozy-looking black wool coat with the collar flipped up to shield her neck from those bothersome winter gusts. (The popped collar also looks sleek on the blazer.) The male model in the campaign isn't faring quite so well with the whole I-rubbed-my-head-with-a-balloon look, but hey! Not everyone can pull things off like Zimmermann, and besides, his outfit still looks adorable. If there are any lessons to be learned from the frenzy that was shopping for last year's +J collection, you should probably start jotting down your wish list and get to the store early when it drops October 7.
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix