For the second installment of Scene Stealers, The Cut's new event-specific style slideshow, photographer Sam Horine crashed the Brooklyn 38 party last night at Rebar in Dumbo. The Ultragrrrl-D.J.-ed event celebrated the Curbed/Eater/Racked blog network's list of "38 essential places, spaces, and destinations" in the big BK (think: the Brooklyn Flea, Epaulet, Prospect Park, etc.). Click ahead to see the fourteen most inspiring outfits from the party, and to make suggestions on what scene you think Horine should shoot next.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb