For the second installment of Scene Stealers, The Cut's new event-specific style slideshow, photographer Sam Horine crashed the Brooklyn 38 party last night at Rebar in Dumbo. The Ultragrrrl-D.J.-ed event celebrated the Curbed/Eater/Racked blog network's list of "38 essential places, spaces, and destinations" in the big BK (think: the Brooklyn Flea, Epaulet, Prospect Park, etc.). Click ahead to see the fourteen most inspiring outfits from the party, and to make suggestions on what scene you think Horine should shoot next.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Matthew Williamson and Gwenyth Are Secret BFFs
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Matthew Williamson and Gwenyth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks