All hail Street Comber, your weekly digest of the Interweb's best street-style and personal-style photographs. This go-round, our beloved gaggle of bang-up photogs have uncovered handsomely dressed cats in Düsseldorf, Mexico City, Osaka, Portland, Paris, and, of course, New York. Click ahead to see fifteen great looks, including a happy-go-lucky polka-dot jacket, a trench coat cleverly belted with a bit of rope, big cork wedges, and a fly pair of on-trend glitzy gold pants. If you like what you see, show some love for the photographers by paying a visit to their style sites — and recommending new ones for us to check out in the comments section.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra
- Office Stress Is Contagious
- Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Post-Baby Reveal
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 14 Days to Go!
- Paltrow, Anderson Diet Show Gets ‘Major Network’