The August issues were pleasantly plump leading into September, the biggest, most important month of the year for fashion magazines. Some of the season's hottest items are already apparent. They include Chanel's faux-fur suit, which Kristen McMenamy wears in Dazed & Confused, and Yves St. Laurent's new Tribute pumps with little horse manes sticking out of the heels, which Drew Barrymore wears in Elle. This month the increasingly prolific animal guest models ran the gamut, from cats to pigs to pups. See those images, Kate Moss cooking breakfast naked, and more in the slideshow. (Some images NSFW.)
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season