When our Video Look Book team caught up with Pinkyotto’s Rachel Robles, her look screamed comfort and lightness, probably because, as she noted, "it’s really hot outside.” (Will this heat wave ever end?) The store manager's floaty floral dress is from Pinkyotto, but the rest of her ensemble was sourced at vintage shops and thrift stores here and abroad. All good and well, but it's her tattoos that tell the zaniest story (Vikings! Vikings! Vikings!). Watch the video to see the full head-to-toe look and hear the inspiration behind her Nordic ink.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel