• Diesel teams up with JELLY and Mad Decent to host its third annual block party. Enjoy performances by Maluca, Bosco Delrey, Po Po, and Paul Devro, along with surprise guests. South Street Seaport, 19 Fulton St., at South St., Pier 17; 1–8.
• The arty Diana F+, Fisheye, Colorsplash, and Supersample cameras are 15 to 50 percent off at the Lomography Gallery Store. Through 8/8. 41 W. 8th St., nr. MacDougal St. (212-529-4353); S (10:30–9), Su (11–7).
• Womenswear and accessories by Vanessa Bruno, Tsumori Chisato, Antik Batik, and more are 50 to 70 percent off at Kisan. Shoes by Robert Clergerie are 70 percent off. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Fine designer jewelry is 40 percent off at Soho Gem. Through 7/22. 367 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-625-3004); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Apparel from Acne, Karen Walker, United Bamboo, and more is up to 50 percent off at Gargyle. 16A Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (917-470-9367); M–Su (10–6).
• Take 20 percent off No. 6 clogs at the store’s end of summer sale. 6 Centre Market Place , nr Grand St. (212-226-5759); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Apparel, shoes, and bags are up to 80 percent off during Alexander Wang’s sample sale. The Rocco mini duffel bag is $350 (originally $875), the Natasha pump in leopard is $230 (originally $575), and the asymmetrical khaki skirt with leather detail is $238 (originally $595). 93 Mercer St., nr Spring St.; Th (2–7), F–S (10–7), Su (10–3).
• Overstock bridal gowns from Jenny Packham, Rosa Clara, Reva Mivasagar, and more are 50 to 75 percent off at the Sample Room. Prices range from $500 to $2,500. 40 W. 17th St., nr Fifth Ave., Ste. 2B (212-929-8868); F–S (9–7), Su (10–5).
• Lamps and furniture from the thirties to the sixties are more than 50 percent off at Czech design shop Prague Kolektiv's closing sale. 68 Jay St., nr. Water St. (917-710-1047); Th-F (11–6), S–Su (11–7).
• Browse discounted apparel from Seize sur Vingt, Troglodyte Homunculus, Wolf-Rayet, and more at Seize sur Vingt’s sample sale. Jackets are $150 to $400 (originally up to $2,500), suits are $200 to $800 (originally up to $3,500) and polo shirts are $30 to $55 (originally $95 to $110). 78 Greene St., nr Broome St. (212-625-1620); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Menswear and womenswear from rag & bone, Isabel Marant, Rachel Comey, and more are 30 to 70 percent off at Stuart & Wright. 85 Lafayette St., nr. S. Elliot Pl., Fort Greene (718-797-0011); Th–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at Olive and Bette’s moving sale. Joie leather jackets are $190 (originally $760), William Rast jeans are $56 (originally $192), and Vince leather leggings are $250 (originally $1,000). Through 8/10. 384 Bleecker St., nr Perry St. (212-206-0036); M (8–8), T (8–3).
• Day dresses are $40 to $140, party dresses are $160 to $200, and skirts are $90 to $120 at the Chloe & Reese sample sale. Through 8/12. 209 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1207; M–Th (10–7).
• Merchandise from See by Chloe, Shipley & Halmos, Joe's Jeans, and more is 60 to 90 percent off at Goldyn's bi-annual sample sale. Through 8/11. Online only.
• Outdoor plants are buy one, get one free and tomato plants are up to 75 percent off at Rose Red and Lavender. Through 8/16. 653 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Leonard St.; 718-486-3569; M–S (10–7), Su (10–6).
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories are 30 to 50 percent off at AllSaints. 512 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (646-862-1832); daily (10–9).
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
From Our Partners
Lady Gaga Goes Full Disco For Tom Ford
Who What Wear
Explore Inside Coco Chanel's Famous Parisian Apartment
The Future of Work: Navigating the Whitewater
Tinder is Trash
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesStock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.