• Diesel teams up with JELLY and Mad Decent to host its third annual block party. Enjoy performances by Maluca, Bosco Delrey, Po Po, and Paul Devro, along with surprise guests. South Street Seaport, 19 Fulton St., at South St., Pier 17; 1–8.
• The arty Diana F+, Fisheye, Colorsplash, and Supersample cameras are 15 to 50 percent off at the Lomography Gallery Store. Through 8/8. 41 W. 8th St., nr. MacDougal St. (212-529-4353); S (10:30–9), Su (11–7).
• Womenswear and accessories by Vanessa Bruno, Tsumori Chisato, Antik Batik, and more are 50 to 70 percent off at Kisan. Shoes by Robert Clergerie are 70 percent off. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Fine designer jewelry is 40 percent off at Soho Gem. Through 7/22. 367 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-625-3004); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Apparel from Acne, Karen Walker, United Bamboo, and more is up to 50 percent off at Gargyle. 16A Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (917-470-9367); M–Su (10–6).
• Take 20 percent off No. 6 clogs at the store’s end of summer sale. 6 Centre Market Place , nr Grand St. (212-226-5759); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Apparel, shoes, and bags are up to 80 percent off during Alexander Wang’s sample sale. The Rocco mini duffel bag is $350 (originally $875), the Natasha pump in leopard is $230 (originally $575), and the asymmetrical khaki skirt with leather detail is $238 (originally $595). 93 Mercer St., nr Spring St.; Th (2–7), F–S (10–7), Su (10–3).
• Overstock bridal gowns from Jenny Packham, Rosa Clara, Reva Mivasagar, and more are 50 to 75 percent off at the Sample Room. Prices range from $500 to $2,500. 40 W. 17th St., nr Fifth Ave., Ste. 2B (212-929-8868); F–S (9–7), Su (10–5).
• Lamps and furniture from the thirties to the sixties are more than 50 percent off at Czech design shop Prague Kolektiv's closing sale. 68 Jay St., nr. Water St. (917-710-1047); Th-F (11–6), S–Su (11–7).
• Browse discounted apparel from Seize sur Vingt, Troglodyte Homunculus, Wolf-Rayet, and more at Seize sur Vingt’s sample sale. Jackets are $150 to $400 (originally up to $2,500), suits are $200 to $800 (originally up to $3,500) and polo shirts are $30 to $55 (originally $95 to $110). 78 Greene St., nr Broome St. (212-625-1620); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Menswear and womenswear from rag & bone, Isabel Marant, Rachel Comey, and more are 30 to 70 percent off at Stuart & Wright. 85 Lafayette St., nr. S. Elliot Pl., Fort Greene (718-797-0011); Th–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at Olive and Bette’s moving sale. Joie leather jackets are $190 (originally $760), William Rast jeans are $56 (originally $192), and Vince leather leggings are $250 (originally $1,000). Through 8/10. 384 Bleecker St., nr Perry St. (212-206-0036); M (8–8), T (8–3).
• Day dresses are $40 to $140, party dresses are $160 to $200, and skirts are $90 to $120 at the Chloe & Reese sample sale. Through 8/12. 209 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1207; M–Th (10–7).
• Merchandise from See by Chloe, Shipley & Halmos, Joe's Jeans, and more is 60 to 90 percent off at Goldyn's bi-annual sample sale. Through 8/11. Online only.
• Outdoor plants are buy one, get one free and tomato plants are up to 75 percent off at Rose Red and Lavender. Through 8/16. 653 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Leonard St.; 718-486-3569; M–S (10–7), Su (10–6).
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories are 30 to 50 percent off at AllSaints. 512 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (646-862-1832); daily (10–9).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.