• Shop discounted shoes, clothes, and vintage merch at the final Alley Pop Shop of the summer. Mary Meyer's graphic-print tees and tanks, Shoe Market footwear, and Some Like Us vintage pieces are 40 to 75 percent off. Through 8/15. Beside Shoe Market, 160 N. 6th St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg; S–Su (noon–7).
• Scope out the new Poketo for Target collection and score free Van Leeuwen ice cream at Target's Ice Cream Meet Up. The first 100 people will receive a free scoop. 139 Flatbush Ave., nr. Atlantic Ave. (718-290-1109); noon–2.
• Grab a glass of wine and receive a free Kérastase treatment or blowout at Fabio Scalia Salon's summer celebration. Call to secure an appointment. 155 Montague St., nr. Clinton St., Brooklyn Heights (718-855-5777); 7–9.
• Books on art, fashion, travel, lifestyle, architecture, and design are up to 40 percent off at Clic's end-of-summer sale. Through 9/30. 424 Broome St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-219-9308); T–Su (noon–7). 255 Centre St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-2766); T–Su (noon–7).
• Handbags, clutches, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at Lauren Merkin’s sample sale. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201, (212-239-2459); T–F (11–7), S (11–4).
• Clothing and accessories from A Détacher, Maison Martin Margiela, Rachel Comey, Thom Browne, and more are 40 to 90 percent off at the Project No. 8 and No. 8b sample sale. 138 Division St., nr. Orchard St. (212-925-4271); F–Su (noon–7). 38 Orchard St., nr Hester St. (212-925-5599); F–Su (noon–7).
• Clothing, accessories, and shoes are up to 80 percent off at Gargyle's end-of-season clearance-bin sale. 16A Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (917-470-9367); F–Su (11–7).
• Select spring/summer 2010 items are 50 percent off at Kimberly Taylor. The Audrey dress is $113 (originally $225), ruched skirts are $137 (originally $275), and Bette pants are $63 (originally $125). 400 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-306-0618); M–S (11:30–7:30), Su (11–7:30).
• Take 50 to 80 percent off clothes, shoes, bags, and belts at Atrium’s summer clearance sale. 644 Broadway, nr. Bleecker St. (212-475-3101); M–S (10–9), Su (11–8).
• Jewelry is 40 percent off at Michal Golan’s sample sale. The Blue Lagoon necklace is $69 (originally $115), the Aurora three-strand necklace with glass cabochons is $117 (originally $195), and adjustable rings are $33 (originally $55). 4 Courtland St., nr. Fulton St. (212-227-8557); M–F (11–7), S–Su (11–5). 313 Columbus Ave., nr. 75th St. (212-362-6690); Su–S (11–7).
• Score up to 70 percent off on silk tops and cotton minidresses at the Built by Wendy sample sale. 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-925-6538). 46 N. 6th St., at Kent Ave., Williamsburg (718-384-7801); M–S (12–7), Su (12–6).
• Select home furnishings are up to 60 percent off and floor-model sofas are 30 percent off at A&G Merch. 111 N. 6th St., nr. Berry St., Williamsburg (718-388-1779); daily (noon–7).
• Furniture is up to 50 percent off at Meme Antenna’s summer sale. 218 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 5th St., Williamsburg (347-223-4219); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–8).
• Shop discounted furniture and home accessories at Rico’s annual sale. The Copa chandelier is $290 (originally $670), a leather sectional floor model is $4,695 (originally $11,655), and loveseats are $1,690 (originally $2,856). 384 Atlantic Ave., nr. Hoyt St., Boerum Hill; M–F (noon–7), S–Su (11–6).
• Upholstered furniture is 20 percent off at Bobby Berk Home and Gus Modern Studio’s summer sale. 59 Crosby St., nr. Spring St. (212-925-3689); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–6).
• Men’s and women’s clothing from Dries Van Noten, Martin Margiela, Comme Des Garçons, and more is 70 to 85 percent off at IF boutique’s basement sale. Women’s Dries Van Noten printed silk pants are $250 (originally $836), men’s Dries Van Noten cotton T-shirts are $98 (originally $326), and women's Junya Watanabe satin jackets are $432 (originally $1,442). Through 8/22. 94 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-334-4964); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6:30).
• Furniture, lighting, and home accessories from designers like Arne Jacobsen and Hans Wegner are 40 to 50 percent off at Suite New York's moving sale. Through 8/27. 625 Madison Ave., at 58th St., second fl. (212-421-3300); M–F (9–6).
• Outdoor plants are buy one, get one free, and tomato plants are up to 75 percent off at Rose Red and Lavender. 653 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Leonard St., Williamsburg; 718-486-3569; M–S (10–7), Su (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.