• Partners & Spade team up with Cynthia Rowley for the Shack in the Back shopping event in Montauk. Enjoy cocktails and browse exclusive merchandise. Cynthia Rowley Montauk, 696 Montauk Hwy., Montauk (631-668-8077); 6–8.
• Bring four or more gently used items of clothing to the Swap-o-Rama event and take your pick of other shoppers' retired shoes, bags, jewelry, and apparel. Admission is $10. Nuyorican Poets Cafe, 236 E. 3rd St., nr. Ave. B (212-505-8183); 11–4.
• After her Williamsburg jewelry shop was hit by a car last week, Camille Hempel is hosting a Car Crash Cash Sale through Labor Day. Hempel's signature silver Armor rings are $40 (originally $145 to $190), vintage button rings are $40 (originally $60 to $90), and necklaces are $25. Through 9/5. 317 Wythe Ave., at S. 2nd St., Williamsburg (718-387-5076); Th–F (3–8), S (noon–7), Su (1–5).
• Find deals on vintage and designer labels at Sloan-Kettering Thrift Shop’s fall opening. 1440 Third Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-535-1250); W–F (10–5:30), S (11–5).
• Satya jewelry is up to 70 percent off during the brand’s online sample sale. The 24-karat-gold vermeil and ruby garnet necklace is $35 (originally $118), the 24-karat-gold vermeil etched lotus earrings are $45 (originally $98), and the 24-karat-gold vermeil basket-weave ring is $25 (originally $88). Through 8/25. Online only.
• Men’s and women’s clothing from Dries Van Noten, Martin Margiela, Comme Des Garçons, and more is 70 to 85 percent off at IF boutique’s basement sale. Women’s Dries Van Noten printed silk pants are $250 (originally $836), men’s Dries Van Noten cotton T-shirts are $98 (originally $326), and women's Junya Watanabe satin jackets are $432 (originally $1,442). 94 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-334-4964); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6:30).
• Take 40 percent off select fine jewelry at Soho Gem’s summer clearance sale. 367 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-625-3004); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Save up to 50 percent on gifts like Orbiter watches, Babylonian Carnelian necklaces, and Louis Sullivan clocks during the Metropolitan Museum of Art Store’s summer sale. 1000 Fifth Ave., at 82nd St. (212-570-3894); T–Th, Su (9:30–5:15), F–S (9:30–8:45).
• Past-season merchandise and press samples are up to 70 percent off at Temperley London. The Chameli coat is $839 (originally $2,795), the long Wisteria cardigan is $389 (originally $1,295), and the Flower tunic is $239 (originally $795). 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); F (9:30–7), S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Clothing and accessories for men and women from Kenneth Cole, Miss 60, Energie, and more are 75 to 95 percent off at Misorena’s sample sale. Through 8/29. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); M–F (9–7), S–Su (11–7).
• Haute Hippie jackets, dresses, pants, lingerie, and tops from the spring 2010 collection are up to 70 percent off. Dresses start at $65 and leather pieces start at $80. Through 8/25. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifteenth fl.; 11–6.
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.