• Shop gently worn clothing from Opening Ceremony, Anna Sui, Prada, YSL, and more at Hester Street Fair's Stylist Tent Weekend. There will be $10, $20, and $40 bins, and most merchandise is less than $50. Hester St., at Essex St.; S–Su (10–6).
• Daryl K stretch leather leggings are 20 percent off (now $715). Through 9/6. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Spring/summer womenswear from Diane Von Furstenberg, Milly, Rebecca Taylor, and more is 40 to 65 percent off at Diane T. Inc.’s sample sale. 174 Court St., nr. Congress St., Cobble Hill (718-923-5777); T–F (11–7:30), S (11–6:30), Su (1–5:30).
• Men's and women's clothing from Sophomore's spring and fall collections is up to 80 percent off at Court. Tanks and tees are $20 (originally $60), leather shorts are $60 (originally $300), and dresses are $60 (originally $280). 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); Th–S (noon–8).
• Suite New York extended its moving sale one extra day, through Saturday. Furniture, lighting, and home accessories from designers like Arne Jacobsen and Hans Wegner are 40 to 50 percent off. 625 Madison Ave., at 58th St., second fl. (212-421-3300); M–F (9–6).
• Clothing and accessories for men and women from Kenneth Cole, Miss 60, Energie, and more are 75 to 95 percent off at Misorena’s sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); M–F (9–7), S–Su (11–7).
• Past-season tees, cashmere sweaters, swimwear, dresses, and more are 50 to 80 percent off at the James Perse sample sale. 189 Schermerhorn St., nr. Hoyt St., downtown Brooklyn; Th (4–9), F–S (10–8), Su (10–4).
• Spring and summer merchandise is 50 to 75 percent off at Bird, including women's and men's clothing, jewelry, shoes, and accessories. The A.P.C. long-sleeve gingham button-down blouse is $89 (originally $180), the Isabel Marant cotton-linen toile pants are $99 (originally $260), and the Steven Alan for Keds ikat slip-on sneakers are $29 (originally $72). 316 5th St., nr. 2nd St., Park Slope; F (noon–8), S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Hollander & Lexer is offering 50 percent off its summer collection and 30 to 50 percent off Robert Geller, rag & bone, Rogan, and more. Hollander & Lexer’s slim-fit Dali jacket is $195 (originally $390), Robert Geller’s lined jacket is $390 (originally $590), and Hollander & Lexer’s summer trousers are $125 (originally $250). 358 Atlantic Ave, nr. Hoyt St., Boerum Hill (718-797-9190); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6). 103 Metropolitan Ave, nr. Wythe Ave., Williamsburg (718-797-9117); W–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Select home décor and furniture is up to 60 percent off at Armani/Casa. 97 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-334-1271); T–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Bedding, housewares, tabletop items, closet storage, luggage, and more are up to 75 percent off at Gracious Home's Sixth Avenue closing sale. (The store at 45 W. 25th St. will remain open.) Through 10/1. 766 Sixth Ave., at 25th St. (212-414-5710); M–S (10–8:30), Su (10–7).
• French eyeglass frames from Alain Mikli, J.F. Rey, Mariam Zaim, and more are 75 to 90 percent off at Petit Optique. 40 Union Square East, nr. 17th St. (212-477-9515); M–F (11–7), S (11:30–6), Su (noon–5).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.