• Receive a free blowout from Avon Global Stylist Tippi Shorter as part of Avon and Cosmopolitan's Frizz-Free Revolution Tour. Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St.; 11–2 and Union Square, nr. 15th St. (4–9).
• The UJA-Federation hosts its annual Hamptons Trunk Show, a daylong charity shopping event that showcases clothing, accessories, and jewelry from Tahari, Scoop, Jennifer Miller, and more. Admission is $25. Bridgehampton Historical Society, 2368 Montauk Highway, nr. Corwith Ave., Bridgehampton (212-584-3305); 10–5.
• Apparel, shoes, and bags are up to 80 percent off during Alexander Wang’s sample sale. The Rocco mini duffle bag is $350 (originally $875), The Natasha pump in leopard is $230 (originally $575), and the asymmetrical khaki skirt with leather detail is $238 (originally $595). Through 8/8. 93 Mercer St., nr Spring St.; Th (2–7), F–S (10–7), Su (10–3).
• Bring a pair of gently worn shoes to Madewell and receive 20 percent off a new pair of Bensimon shoes. All old shoes will be donated to soles4souls. Through 8/5. 468 Broadway, nr Broome St. (212-226-6954); Th (7–9).
• Shop wholesale prices on Douglas Hannant day dresses, cocktail dresses, and evening gowns. Through 8/13. 252 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixth fl.; M–F (10–5).
• Shalini’s evening wear is up to 85 percent off. Silk faille cocktail dresses are $400 (originally $2200), silk chiffon blouses are $250 (originally $1600), and silk faille sculpted jackets are $400 (originally $2400). Through 8/6. 363 W. 18th St., nr 9th Ave. (212-505-2765); Th–F (11–8).
• Jackets are $99 (originally $365), dresses are $99 (originally $350), and shirts are $65 (originally $225) at JNBY’s sample sale. 75 Greene St., nr Spring St.; T–Th (10–8).
• Select styles from Temperley London and ALICE by Temperley are up to 60 percent off. ALICE’s Tiger dress in blue mix is $148 (originally $295), Temperley London’s rope violet top is $238 (was $595), and ALICE’s mini buckle skirt is $125 (was $250). 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl.; M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6). 53 the Circle, nr. Main St. (631-329-6505); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.