• DL1961 denim is up to 75 percent off, from flares to skinny jeans. The selection includes a range of cuts and washes. Through 9/2. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., Ste. 1108; T–Th (10–7).
• Silk dresses and skirts are up to 80 percent off at the Alex & Trixie sample sale. Short silk dresses are $50 (originally $275), silk tops are $40 (originally $220), and silk skirts are $30 (originally $142). Through 9/2. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; T–Th (10–7).
• Blazers are up to 40 percent off and shirts and handmade vests are 30 percent off at Sew. Receive one free custom shirt with the purchase of a custom suit. Through 9/6. 229A Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-686-1630); daily (11–7).
• Menswear and womenswear from Tee Library, Gold Mark Denim, Civil Society, and more are 50 to 80 percent off at the W Showroom. 552 Seventh Ave., nr. 40th St. (646-546-5553); Th (noon–6).
• Shop styles from Marithé + Françoise Girbaud, Annette Gortz, Trippen, and more at up to 75 percent off during A Uno’s sample sale. 123 W Broadway, nr. Duane St. (212-227-6233); M–Su (11–7).
• The pre-spring and spring/summer 2010 collections are 40 percent off at Matthew Williamson. The beaded linen shift dress is $957 (originally $1,595), graphic ikat-print swimwear is $177 (originally $295), and beaded, gathered drape-column gowns are $1,077 (originally $1,795). 415 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-255-9881); M–S (11–7), Su (12:30–6).
• Apparel and accessories are up to 70 percent off at La Boutique Resale. Louis Vuitton’s gold patent leather tote bag is $499 (originally $1,695), Marni’s printed cotton coat is $224 (originally $1,250), and Pucci’s printed wood clogs are $62 (originally $450). 1045 Madison Ave., nr. 80th St., second fl. (212-517-8099); M–S (10:30–7), Su (noon–7). 141 E 62nd St., second fl. (212-588-8898); M–F (11–7), S (10:30–6:30). 227 E 81st St., nr. Second Ave. (212-988-8188); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–7).
• Rachel Comey wedges are $100 (originally $330) and Jeffrey Campbell heels are $70 (originally $110) at Shoe Market. 160 N. 6th St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg (718-388-8495); Th–T (11–8).
• Ecofriendly clothing and accessories are up to 40 percent off at Kaight. 83 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-680-5630); Th–T (11:30–7:30).
• Slinky Japanese lingerie is up to 70 percent off at Kaori’s Closet. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212--387-7788); M–S (11–8), Su (11–6).
• Stop by Limelight Marketplace to get a free fifteen-minute gold revitalize facial at Cosme Proud. Customers who purchase two or more products from the Cosme Proud line will also receive a gift valued at $48. 47 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-226-7585); M–F (10–10), Su (11–8).
• Bahia leather sofas are 25 percent off and floor-sample designs are up to 60 percent off at BoConcept's sale. 69 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-8188); M–F (10–7), S–Su (noon–6).
• Bar and wine accessories are 20 percent off at Alessi. 30 E. 60th St., at Madison Ave. (212-317-9880); M–S (10–6). 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Rafael Interiors is offering 20 percent off fine linens and custom window treatments from brands like Matouk, Sferra, and John Robshaw. 9 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-337-3200); M–Th (10–6), F (10–4).
Most Viewed Stories
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Whitney Museum Says Letter Claiming to Be From Open Casket Artist Is a Fake
GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
Ask Polly: Why Does My Terrible Ex Get to Be So Happy?
Teen Who Claimed She Was Abducted and Raped by 3 Black Men Made It All Up
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.