• Check out the early fall collection at JF & Son's in-store event, featuring performances by Lichens and Matteah Baim. The fall collection includes reworked plaids, traditional men's shirting fabrics, and embellishments created in JF & Son's textile studio in India. 19 Kenmare St., at Elizabeth St. (212-343-3131); 6–9.
• Shop new fall styles, enjoy complimentary cocktails, and hear an in-store performance by Tamar Kaperlian at Scoop NYC. 861 Washington St., nr. 14th St. (212-691-1905); 6–8.
• Men's and women's clothing from Sophomore's spring and fall collections is up to 80 percent off at Court. Tanks and tees are $20 (originally $60), leather shorts are $60 (originally $300), and dresses are $60 (originally $280). Through 8/28. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); Th–S (noon–8).
• Recently shuttered shop Marmalade Vintage pops up at TG-170. Boots are $115 to $595 and dresses are $98 to $125. Through 10/1. 170 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-995-8660); daily (noon–8).
• Rachel Comey wedges are $100 (originally $330) and Jeffrey Campbell heels are $70 (originally $110) at Shoe Market. Through 8/31. 160 N. 6th St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg (718-388-8495); Th–T (11–8).
• Ecofriendly clothing and accessories are up to 40 percent off at Kaight. Through 8/31. 83 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-680-5630); Th–T (11:30–7:30).