• Bring an unwanted item of clothing or home décor to donate to Goodwill and receive a free pair of custom-fit jeans from Levi's. Grammy nominee Janelle Monae will perform. Bryant Park, 42nd St., at Sixth Ave.; 10 a.m.
• Spring and summer merchandise is 50 to 75 percent off at Bird, including women's and men's clothing, jewelry, shoes, and accessories. The A.P.C. long-sleeve gingham button-down blouse is $89 (originally $180), the Isabel Marant cotton-linen toile pants are $99 (originally $260), and the Steven Alan for Keds ikat slip-on sneakers are $29 (originally $72). Through 8/29. 316 5th St., nr. 2nd St., Park Slope; F (noon–8), S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Past-season tees, cashmere sweaters, swimwear, dresses, and more are 50 to 80 percent off at the James Perse sample sale. 189 Schermerhorn St., nr. Hoyt St., downtown Brooklyn; Th (4–9), F–S (10–8), Su (10–4).
• Dresses and rompers are $30 and tops are $20 at Yumi Kim's two-day sample sale. 611 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 816; Th (noon–7), F (noon–6).
• Furniture, lighting, and home accessories from designers like Arne Jacobsen and Hans Wegner are 40 to 50 percent off at Suite New York's moving sale. 625 Madison Ave., at 58th St., second fl. (212-421-3300); M–F (9–6).
• Past-season swimwear is $50 to $100 at the Malia Mills sample sale. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixteenth fl.; W–F (10–6).