• In celebration of Fjällräven’s 50th anniversary, the Kånken backpack is 10 percent off. Stick around for giveaways, raffles, and Swedish snacks. 262 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-7846); 1–8.
• Women's boutique Velita celebrates its new Nolita boutique with a charity shopping event. Bring new or gently worn shoes, scarves, jewelry, handbags, or belts to donate to Bottomless Closet and receive a 15 percent discount off Velita's summer and pre-fall 2010 collections. Champagne will be served. 211 Mott St., nr. Prince St.; 6:30–9:30.
• Designer clothing, shoes, accessories, and gifts are 50 to 75 percent off at the Barneys Warehouse Sale. Through 9/6. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); M–F (10–9), S–Su (10–7).
• Jewelry, shoes, and handbags by Nashelle, Elaine Turner, Bryna Nicole, and more are 50 to 70 percent off at Shine PR’s sample sale. Through 8/20. 53 W. 36th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 704 (212-922-1219); Th–F (9–7).
• Home goods are up to 75 percent off at ABC Carpet & Home’s Bronx warehouse sale. Through 9/6. 1055 Bronx River Ave, Bronx (718-842-8772); M–F (10–7), S (9–7), Su (10–6).
• Sunglasses are half-off at Still Life. 77 Orchard St., nr. Grand St. (212-575-9704); daily (noon–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Melania Trump Wears Ralph Lauren on Inauguration Day
Malia Obama Might Be Starting an Internship With Harvey Weinstein
Michelle Obama’s Face Perfectly Sums Up How You’re Feeling Today
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.