• Jewelry and accessories by Chrishabana, Elizabeth Knight, and Gabriel J. Shuldiner are $10 to $360 at the Apartment Sample Sale 2. Drinks will be served. 171 Ave. C., nr. 11th St.; 4–10.
• Clothing and accessories from A Détacher, Maison Martin Margiela, Rachel Comey, Thom Browne, and more are 40 to 90 percent off at the Project No. 8 and No. 8b sample sale. Through 8/15. 138 Division St., nr. Orchard St. (212-925-4271); F–Su (noon–7). 38 Orchard St., nr Hester St. (212-925-5599); F–Su (noon–7).
• Jewelry and handbags are 40 to 70 percent off at Made Her Think’s sample sale. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St. (212-228-2144); Th–F (noon–8).
• Dresses are $30 to $45, jeans are $25, blazers and coats are $45, and tees are $20 at Archetype showroom's August blowout sale. The selection includes April77, LNA, Quail, YMC, and more. Through 8/13. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St. (212-529-1407); Th–F (10–7).
• Shop wholesale prices on Douglas Hannant day dresses, cocktail dresses, and evening gowns. Through 8/13. 252 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixth fl.; M–F (10–5).
• Art books, exhibition catalogues, and more are on sale at the David Zwirner gallery's pop-up bookstore. 533 W 19th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-727-2070); Th (10–7:30), F (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Donald and Melania Trump Hold Hands Because They’re Fine, Everything’s Fine. (Update: No, They’re Not.)
Melania Trump Swatted the President Away When He Tried to Hold Her Hand
Monica Lewinsky Wrote a Scathing Good-bye to Roger Ailes
Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Were Reportedly Making Out at the SNL After-Party
Why Can’t We Be More Honest When We Talk About Weight Loss?
The Emancipation of the MILF
Hannah Bronfman Wore 7 Different Dresses at Her Wedding in Morocco
Melania Trump Reportedly Hate-Watches Cable Shows for Her Husband
Ariana Grande Responds to Manchester Arena Bombing, Has Reportedly Suspended the Rest of Her World Tour
Ask a Boss: I’m a Boss Now! Should I Feel Anxious All the Time?
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.