At least you can say, when Tavi is the stylist on a fashion shoot, that the model isn't the youngest person working on the set. In behind-the-scenes footage from the shoot Tavi styled for BlackBook's September issue, that is all too obvious. The tiny 14-year-old fashion blogger seems to take a practical approach to her work. While we've seen Rachel Zoe wear her tranny stiletto platform boots to the beach, Tavi runs around the forest in sweet little flats. Her choices for 15-year-old model Christine Staub make a little less sense, as they tend to do in this industry, but if you had the chance to make someone wear a bra outside their clothes, wouldn't you seize it, too? What Zoe understands so well — and what Tavi may be beginning to grasp — is that every stylist needs a dash of tranny.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?