The biggies hit the runway yesterday to walk for some of the city's most influential shows. Vogue editorial favorite Joan Smalls is having quite the season, opening for Jason Wu's ladylike spring collection; Karlie Kloss did her trademark sashay to close. Eniko Mihalik and Siri Tollerød opened and closed for Nicole Miller, respectively. Meanwhile, French, British, and Italian Vogue cover girl Freja Beha scored two opening looks, for Ports 1961 and rag & bone. But our eyes were fixed on the show's closer, Abbey Lee and her newly minted platinum hair. See all of yesterday's openers and closers in the slideshow ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her