Alexis Bittar, one of the city's most dynamic jewelry designers, just released his resort 2011 look book, and it's loaded with so much amazingness, we can hardly contain ourselves. It's page after page after glorious page of spotlessly clean mannequins doing everyday things (thinking, running, lunging, high-fiving, and, uh, playing doctor?), all while wearing Bittar's eye-catching necklaces, earrings, rings, and bracelets. The mannequins alone are reason enough to re-wallpaper your cubicle, but throw in the FULL-BODY JEWELRY CATSUIT (picture nine in the slideshow ahead), and, ZOMG, head explosion. Let's all take bets in the comments section as to which pop diva will wear it first.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like