The Knicks’ Amar’e Stoudemire sat cozily between Anna Wintour and Hamish Bowles at Tommy Hilfiger’s fashion show last night, so when we caught up with the athlete backstage later, we asked if Vogue has offered him a cover yet (as rumored). Stoudemire laughed, but then said, “It’s possible.” He likes Anna. “It was great hanging out with her, man. She’s a beautiful person.” We pressed: So does that mean they have not yet asked him to do the cover? “Stay tuned,” he told us.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times