The weather has been the easy breezy pleasantly transitional type this Fashion Week. It hasn't been dreadfully hot nor dreadfully cold, allowing fashion people to wear jackets and tights as their whims dictate, rather than the weather. Of course some industry people's whims are more important than others', namely those who seem to gravitate toward certain trends to exhibit their tastes of the moment, rather than to make a plea for attention. Vogue's André Leon Tally is one of these people. What sort of sartorial moment has swept him up in its mighty embrace this Fashion Week? Shorts! And a statement bag! His signature croc coats in striking hues like olive green still shroud him, but he's off-setting those color-treated skins with his bare calves and nice loafers rather than long pants. Also exciting in the world of Vogue editor fashion is the leopard-printed bag Talley was seen clutching like a new puppy in the front row of the Carolina Herrera show yesterday. A press release sent out today informs us that the bag is by Kotur, and that Talley has the leopard haircalf version. That print is a big trend this fall, so Talley is at once quite on trend and quite in season. It's a good thing, too, because the last thing that at least Tom Ford wants to see is someone offending him with next season's clothes.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like