Some people closed spring 2011 New York Fashion Week last night by going out and getting drunk. Some people closed it by staying in and getting drunk. Some people closed it by going home and passing out. And Elle's Anne Slowey capped off the week with a baby shower to celebrate the arrival of her baby girl in about a month. Indeed, making it through Fashion Week eight months pregnant is a great reason to celebrate. And who better to serve your guests at such an affair than grown men in pink diapers? They might be SO two seasons ago, but what a disturbingly awesome idea, nonetheless. [Elle]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb