Fashion's Night Out festivities are rife with beauty giveaways, comped updos, and mini-makeovers. But before stocking up on free samples, kick off your evening at Chanel. The French mainstay is introducing its new Les Khakis de Chanel nail-polish collection tonight, featuring three military-inspired colors: Khaki Vert, Khaki Brun, and Khaki Rose. A welcome contrast to the hit-you-over-the-head shades of summer, these subdued earth tones will pair perfectly with the butterscotch and camel hues of the fall collections. Receive a free khaki-colored manicure tonight from 6 to 11 p.m. at Chanel’s newly reopened Soho boutique.
Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California