Though there will be no shortage of styled-out totes to be found during Fashion's Night Out, these chic, durable bags serve a greater purpose than schlepping your stuff. Glamour commissioned designers Toni Maticevski, Prabal Gurung, Suno, Fenton/Fallon, Cushnie et Ochs, and Genevieve Jones to each create a bag, with 100 percent of the proceeds benefiting the National Audubon Society's cleanup efforts in the Gulf. Gurung's minimalist illustration is a standout (bottom right), printed with a sleek black-and-red over-the-shoulder silhouette on one side and scribbled lines of script on the other.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat