High-waisted pants are difficult to pull off — somehow, they manage to make even the most svelte among us look slightly stumpy. (Perhaps we've also been scarred by Jessica Simpson's cautionary high-waisted jeans phase.) High-waisted skirts, on the other hand, tend to have a demure, lengthening effect. This cotton-linen version flatters your curves without being of the unforgiving body-con variety. The double-buckle waist and center seam create a slimming silhouette, and the warm gray hue pairs well with black, brown, or tan shoes.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like