There were several head-turning runway looks at Milan Fashion Week — and we're not just talking about the clothes. Neon lips made as big a splash in Italy as they did in New York, appearing on the runways of Fendi, Jil Sander, and Les Copains. Luxurious navy was the dominant color at Giorgio Armani; dusty purple hues reigned at Etro; and Maurizio Pecoraro cashed in on the orange craze. Like Yigal Azrouël's freshly washed manes Stateside, Versace and Bottega Veneta were all about the wet head (yay for shower-and-go hairstyles!), while Dolce & Gabbana opted for a low-hanging, bird's-nest-like updo (lowdo?). See all those looks and more in the slideshow ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split