• Beyoncé is making temporary-tattoo kits for her House of Deréon label. She and Tina Knowles have teamed up with airbrush makeup company Temptu to make stick-on body art, which hits stores November 1. [WWD]
• Julianna Margulies will be the new face of RevitaLift, L'Oréal Paris's anti-aging brand. [WWD]
• John Galliano's new perfume, Parlez-Moi d’Amour, is targeting 16- to 30-year-olds with an ad campaign starring Taylor Momsen, which includes a short video that will air before the scent's release in October. [WWD]
• Manic Panic is releasing a line of jeweled eye strips, which are basically sheets of stick-on eye shadow studded with rhinestones. [Nylon]
• Lady Gaga’s makeup artist, Sharon Gault, used to struggle to get samples for the star. “I remember trying to get a hold of a specific brand of false lashes to use on her in “Poker Face,” so I called the makeup company and said, “I’m working with this new singer, Lady Gaga, and she’s going to be the next Madonna.” And the person just laughed at me! But a year later, that same person said to me, “Sharon, I’ll never doubt you again.” [Makeup.com]
• Check out this guide on if and when you should start using anti-aging skin-care products. (Hint: Despite the lotions and potions cosmetics companies may try to push on younger customers, there’s no reason to wear wrinkle cream in your twenties.) [BellaSugar]
Most Viewed Stories
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Maybe Refrain from Tweeting 'Kill All White Men'
Charging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
9 Books We’re Reading Right Now
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
From Our Partners
Women's Health: These Women Defy The Stereotype That Yogis Only Come In One Shape and Size
The Evolution Of Lady Gaga In One Fabulous, Ooh-La-La GIF
6 Reasons It's Good Some People Don't Like You
Color Correcting Is the Makeup Step You're Missing Before Contouring
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesCharging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
French Abercrombie really is different.Why Is My Poop Green, Goth Whopper?
Black food has an unexpectedly bright side.The 50 Most Memorable Bangs Ever
From Audrey Tautou to Zooey Deschanel.John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.