The two-day (capsule) New York Women's trade show kicks off tomorrow at Center 548, and as per usual, it'll host the kind of rad indie designers we can actually afford. Individual booths will be bursting with spring/summer 2011 collections from the likes of Billy Reid, Albertus Swanepoel, Dusen Dusen, Verameat, Osborn Design, Henrik Vibskov, Boxing Kitten, and so many others. Because the trade show is closed to the public (sorry, public), we asked 24 of the participating designers to pick their all-time favorite piece (okay — pieces; some designers cheated) from the S/S 2011 collections they'll be showcasing on the trade-show floor. Click ahead to see what everyone chose.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat