The two-day (capsule) New York Women's trade show kicks off tomorrow at Center 548, and as per usual, it'll host the kind of rad indie designers we can actually afford. Individual booths will be bursting with spring/summer 2011 collections from the likes of Billy Reid, Albertus Swanepoel, Dusen Dusen, Verameat, Osborn Design, Henrik Vibskov, Boxing Kitten, and so many others. Because the trade show is closed to the public (sorry, public), we asked 24 of the participating designers to pick their all-time favorite piece (okay — pieces; some designers cheated) from the S/S 2011 collections they'll be showcasing on the trade-show floor. Click ahead to see what everyone chose.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act