Despite all the hoopla about curves being in, to call their appearance on New York's Spring 2011 runways minimal would be an understatement. But plus-size model Crystal Renn — who we can pretty much call a supermodel by now — is only making her runway debut this evening, day three of Fashion Week. The Moment tweets that she's walking Zac Posen's Z Spoke show in Lincoln Center in just minutes, wearing leather pants. Apparently the shoes are so high, the models had to have a special "shoe rehearsal." Godspeed, ladies. [Moment/Twitter]
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?