It was a close call during yesterday's shows. Polish model Jac had a strong showing closing for Derek Lam and opening for Tommy Hilfiger; Karlie Kloss closed for the latter. At Preen, Justin Thornton and Thea Bregazzi cast Kasia Struss to open and Caroline Brasch Nielsen opened for Thakoon, while Constance Jablonski nabbed the final look. But, the queen of New York Fashion Week, Diane Von Furstenberg, selected model and actress Elisa Sednaoui (who just so happens to be working on a Cut-exclusive photo diary of her Fashion Week experience — to be posted next week) to close out her print-tastic show in an iconic black wrap dress. This comes fresh off Sednaoui's starring role in Chanel's Remember Now film and editorial tears in Italian Vogue and W magazine. See all of Sunday's openers and closers in the slideshow ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament