This month's fashion videos featured the industry's top models and photographers teaming with film's proverbial best. And the results were nothing short of spectacular. Artist and model Christina Kruse presented her short for threeasFOUR's spring 2011 collection, working alongside Seth Carnes. Mario Sorrenti was inspired by surrealist cult filmmaker Alejandro Jodorowsky's The Holy Mountain for his spread in V magazine. Even Harmony Korine jumped on the fashion-video bandwagon, collaborating with Proenza Schouler. Click ahead to watch our top five fashion-video clips for the month of September — and to nominate your faves in the comments section.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel