If you were watching the live stream of Burberry's spring 2011 show, which just walked in London, you would have witnessed firsthand the dangers and tragedies runway models face. The show's finale model fell, according to multiple Twitter reports. Cathy Horyn suggests the shoes were the problem, tweeting, "Tough going for models, casting off heels," with a shot of the finale, the models fortunately standing upright. Showstudio calls the shoes "savage," while Nylon's Faran Krentcil adds that when a model lost a shoe, Sarah Jessica Parker clapped from her front-row seat. Stay tuned for more news on the fall — at one of the season's biggest shows! — as it breaks. And if you're wearing heels today, remember, ladies: You can never be too careful walking.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb