Eight days and more than 40 shows after we arrived in New York, we lingered in the tent after L.A.M.B., watching the staffers clear up all the clutter and pack away the seats. There was nobody left to interview, no eavesdropping, no more gawking. A girl called across the venue to her friend, "What are you doing tonight?" The friend, who wore an event-staff name tag, let out a comically huge sigh and then made the universal sign for "I am getting wicked drunk in about ten minutes." That felt like an apt button for our Fashion Week extravapalooza, but of course, we can't ever button up the experience without handing out a few superlatives. Without further delay ...
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?