At the Fifth Avenue Prada store last night for Fashion's Night Out, Vogue creative director Grace Coddington shot down even the prospect of a September Issue sequel: "Count me out [if there's ever a sequel]," she said. "I won't be doing a September Issue 2, that's for sure. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy the film, because I did. I loved the movie and eventually had fun doing it. I just couldn't imagine having another camera in my face following my every move like that again!" Instead, we can keep up with Coddington in her upcoming memoir: "It starts with me as a child growing up in North Wales," she said. "Then follows me through the crazy sixties, my modeling years, my cats. I'm very old, so, there's a lot to talk about!"
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!