At the Fifth Avenue Prada store last night for Fashion's Night Out, Vogue creative director Grace Coddington shot down even the prospect of a September Issue sequel: "Count me out [if there's ever a sequel]," she said. "I won't be doing a September Issue 2, that's for sure. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy the film, because I did. I loved the movie and eventually had fun doing it. I just couldn't imagine having another camera in my face following my every move like that again!" Instead, we can keep up with Coddington in her upcoming memoir: "It starts with me as a child growing up in North Wales," she said. "Then follows me through the crazy sixties, my modeling years, my cats. I'm very old, so, there's a lot to talk about!"
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat