• Model Milica Blagojevic got a Rihanna-style dye job for the Hakaan show in Paris this morning. Colorist Christophe Robin took Blagojevic and all of the other models back to their original hair colors post-show. [Beauty Counter/Style]
• Hair-care brand Phyto is coming out with a new baldness-fighting product that uses wild-apple stem cells and a shiitake molecule to stimulate hair growth. [WWD]
• Models at the Dries Van Noten runway show wore a chalky, mint-colored eye shadow on their brow bones; it was created specially for the show by Chanel makeup director Peter Philips. [Beauty Counter/Style]
• Ben & Jerry’s is working with researchers at Unilever and Ampere Life Science to develop an ice cream with anti-aging antioxidants. At least that way you'll be wrinkle-free when your pants don't fit. [Beauty Reporter/Allure]
•Nail-polish brand Butter London will soon be much easier to buy: Seven Nordstrom stores began carrying it earlier this month, and more locations will be picking it up in the coming weeks. [WWD]
• The Daily Mail gives a pictorial guide to creating a loose, wavy fifties-style chignon. [Daily Mail UK]
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
From Our Partners
Lady Gaga Goes Full Disco For Tom Ford
Who What Wear
Explore Inside Coco Chanel's Famous Parisian Apartment
The Future of Work: Navigating the Whitewater
Tinder is Trash
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesRight Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.Phoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.John Legend on His Sitcom Pilot With Chrissy Teigen
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.