Yesterday was jam-packed with some of New York's biggest shows. This season, Marc Jacobs excused his muse, Jamie Bochert, from opening and closing duties and instead selected Luisa Bianchin to start and Freja Beha to finish his spring collection. Runway veteran Liu Wen had the opening slot at Alexandre Herchcovitch, and Heidi Mount snagged the closing look at Carlos Miele. Magdalena Frackowiak continued to have yet another successful Fashion Week by opening for Carolina Herrera, but it was the show's closer, Karlie Kloss, who trumped Beha and Frackowiak to take last night's win. Kloss also opened and closed for Donna Karan. See all of Monday's openers and closers in the slideshow ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve