Calvin, Ralph, Isaac, and Oscar all premiered their spring collections on the last day of Fashion Week. So who were the lucky ladies to open and close for New York's biggest? Mizrahi chose runway fixtures Abbey Lee for his first look and Karmen Pedaru for his last. Casting director Jennifer Starr hired Russian model Anna Selezneva to open for Ralph Lauren, while label face Charlotte di Calypso closed. At Oscar de la Renta, the designer had the label's face, Karlie Kloss, open and close. And last but certainly not least, casting directors Maida Gregori Boina and Rami Fernandes selected rising star Daphne Groeneveld to open Calvin Klein, but it was the brand's signature face, Lara Stone, who closed. With an advertising exclusive to CK for 2010, it only made sense that Stone's first and only appearance this week was for good ol' Calvin. See all of yesterday's openers and closers in the slideshow ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- 69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck