Yesterday, Michelle Obama stopped by the Brock Elementary School in New Orleans, Louisiana, to attend a press conference for the NFL's Play 60 campaign to fight childhood obesity. While she was there, she played a game of football wearing black sweatpants, black-and-white sneakers, and a charcoal top accented with light-gray bands and puff sleeves. Later that day, she arrived back at the White House in another all-black ensemble, although this time a bit dressier in slacks, an open cardigan, and matching shades. See the full looks in the Michelle Obama Look Book.
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage