On Saturday night, Michelle Obama arrived at the annual Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Phoenix Awards dinner in Washington, D.C., wearing a floor-sweeping red gown, which she accessorized with a simple pinned-back hairstyle and dangly earrings. The next morning, she put on a knee-length floral Thakoon dress, a gray jacket with white trim, green pumps, and a string of pearls to attend services at St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington, D.C. See the full looks in the Michelle Obama Look Book.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb