On Saturday night, Michelle Obama arrived at the annual Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Phoenix Awards dinner in Washington, D.C., wearing a floor-sweeping red gown, which she accessorized with a simple pinned-back hairstyle and dangly earrings. The next morning, she put on a knee-length floral Thakoon dress, a gray jacket with white trim, green pumps, and a string of pearls to attend services at St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington, D.C. See the full looks in the Michelle Obama Look Book.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like